The role is for International Buying Supply Chain team who is responsible for the international trade arrangement of the Group. It suits individuals with analytical and inquisitive minds who can take complex issues, pull together data from multiple sources, simplify the issue and break it into its component parts and then present clear and concise recommendations.
The role requires you to work with experts from different areas of the business and therefore you will be a capable networker who is comfortable working with diverse teams and in sharing opinions and be able to engage and influence others.
A typical day in this Role:
- Lead the logistics operations team to maintain high level logistics services to different business units.
- Manage the shipping documentation and maintain relevant data for import & export processes.
- Provide quality customer services for both internal and external customers regarding logistics arrangements.
- Provide logistics reports for management review.
- Drive standardization and improvement of logistics workflow.
- Select and monitor logistics providers service level according to the group requirements.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are keen to join retail industry with regional exposure in international trade/ shipping
- You have high level of ownership on your assigned scope of work
- You are motivated and enjoy teamwork.
What we look for:
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain, Business or related discipline
- At least 8 years experience in leading a logistics operation team, preferably with experience in multi-national trading operations
- Experience in logistics tender & rate negotiation with service providers
- Good understanding of international logistics and trade practices
- Open to new ideas and be flexible
- Familiar with common KPI to monitor logistics service providers
- Proficient in MS office, preferably with knowledge on ERP or supply chain software
- Able to work in complex situations under time pressure
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply