We’re looking for a Graphic Designer to
create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media, particularly for
online and offline store communication.
You will primarily be responsible for the team’s design needs, including the development of campaign artwork and key visuals, branding toolkits and other website-related content and guidelines. Experience and interest in web design, UX and UI will be plus.
A typical day in this Role:
- Communicate effectively with colleagues to gather requirements to conceptualize design visuals
- Develop marketing materials including Website, mobile app, in-store signages, etc.
- Prepare rough drafts and be able to present ideas
- Consider existing brand guidelines and incorporate those brand elements into the design work
- Test the graphics across both desktop and mobile platforms before final output
- Some video-editing work may be required
- Research and study other market references for new inspiration
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You have solid experiences in graphic design
- You can prove your talent in campaign artwork, key visuals and branding toolkits
- You would like to extend your exposure to web, UX and UI
What we look for:
- 3-5 years experience in graphic designer position, preferably in retail, eCommerce or FMCG
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects, under tight timelines
- Ability to collaborate, communicate and work closely with different team members
- Strong communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Familiar with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, video-editing softwares
- Fair skills with HTML and CSS
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply