Oversee the maintenance and operation of our office facilities in Hong Kong. Responsible for ensuring that the facilities are well-maintained, safe, and compliant with all applicable regulations. The Office Services Manager will manage a team of staff to work closely with other departments to ensure that the facilities meet the needs of our employees and visitors.
A typical day in this Role:
- Oversee the maintenance and repair of all building systems, including air conditioning, plumbing & drainage, electrical and fire services. Ensure that they are functioning properly and efficiently.
- Develop and implement preventative maintenance programs to reduce downtime and ensure the longevity of building systems and equipment.
Manage the work of maintenance staff and vendors to ensure that the building is well-maintained at all times.
- Develop and manage the facilities budget, including forecasting and tracking expenses, and identifying opportunities for cost savings.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations, including building codes, safety regulations, and environmental laws.
- Manage relationships with vendors and contractors to ensure that services are delivered on time and within budget.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure that the facilities meet the needs of employees and visitors, and to address any issues or concerns that arise.
- Develop and implement sustainability initiatives to reduce the environmental impact of the facilities.
- Coordinate & supervise office renovation projects
This job is a good fit for You if:
You are a COMMANDER. You take the initiative and tend to start discussions and move groups into new areas of exploration, towards the goal.
- You are a COLLABORATOR. You explore outside resources and develop contacts that may be helpful to the team. You are high energy and outgoing.
- You are a PROBLEM SOLVER. You make decisions based on evidence-based opinions.
- You are a CONNECTOR. You forge deep relationships beyond networking or teamwork. You will find ways to avoid confrontation by employing skillful collaboration.
Success will depend on:
- 5+ years of experience in facilities management, preferably in large commercial buildings in Hong Kong.
- Knowledge of building systems, including air conditioning, plumbing, and electrical systems.
- Experience managing a team of maintenance staff and external contractors.
- Strong budgeting and financial management skills.
- Knowledge of relevant regulations in Hong Kong, including building codes, safety regulations, and environmental laws.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively with other departments and vendors.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Due to work nature, occasional work over weekends required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply