Responsible for the development of Own Brand product, working in close cooperation with different internal and external parties to drive profitable participation of Own Brands in Healthcare Category in Asia and Eastern Europe.
A typical day in this Role:
- To assist the team leader, in co-operation with Watsons International OB Marketing team and BU Own Brand specialists, to identify a continuous stream of commercially valuable new products.
- To manage projects for categories directly responsible for across all key aspects of the development process, from supplier liaison, cost management to post launch.
- To understand customers’ need and identify product development opportunities of the assigned categories.
- To collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders to execute of the brand and plans.
- To provide support of the ad-hoc projects and key meeting forums.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a PROBLEM SOLVER. You make decisions based on evidence-based opinions.
- You are a STABILISER. You’re methodical, careful and disciplined. You believe it’s important to follow a structured process and like structure in your work.
- You are an INNOVATOR. You will not be constrained by the past, instead viewing challenges as opportunities to change direction and explore what's ‘new and different’.
Success will depend on:
- Degree holder in any discipline.
- Minimum 1-3 years in FMCG / Healthcare-related experience - Ideally H&B / Retail experience.
- Self motivated with an ability to manage day to day issues independently.
- Good Project Management Skills – capable of timely delivery of several projects.
- Good Team player capable of taking on board other perspectives.
- Knowledge of OEM product development, with strong analytical skills.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply