The position holder will support the team in communicating with different business units and internal supporting teams to ensure on-time delivery of orders for the European and Asian markets.
A typical day in this Role:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for specific Business Unit’s account management matter
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts in sourcing, product development and order procurement
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of shipment according to Business Units’ needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing Business Units and/or identify areas of improvement to meet the joint target purchase
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Collaborate with other functional teams such as Supply China and Quality Assurance team for operational excellence
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a COMMUNICATOR. You have an ability to pick up on people’s underlying motivations and these insights makes you persuasive and inspiring.
- You are a PROBLEM SOLVER. You make decisions based on evidence-based opinions.
- You are a COMMANDER. You take the initiative and tend to start discussions and move groups into new areas of exploration, towards the goal.
- You are a DETAILER. You deliberate fully before making decisions and will need to see all the facts before reaching a conclusion. You follow up rigorously.
- You are a COLLABORATOR. You explore outside resources and develop contacts that may be helpful to the team. You are high energy and outgoing.
What we look for:
- Good communicator, self-motivated, organized, and detail oriented.
- Work independently and be a team player in the cross-cultural environment.
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Chinese (Mandarin), German or French
- Preferably 2 years or above relevant experience in Sourcing office/ Trading firm
- Proficient in MS office including Excel, Access, PowerPoint
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply