The role suits individuals with analytical and inquisitive minds who can take complex issues, pulling data from multiple sources, simplify the issue and break it into parts. And be able to present clear and concise conclusions / recommendations.
The role requires you to work with experts from different areas of the business and therefore you will be a capable networker who is comfortable working with diverse teams and in sharing opinions and be able to engage and influence others.
As the business evolves, we expect you to be part of the change, leading the thinking and challenge the status quo.
A typical day in this Role:
- Provide insightful reviews of business performance with understanding of the business dynamics and key performance measures – make recommendations for the business.
- Preparing Budgets, Forecasts, Strategic Plans and Business Overview. Provide constructive challenge to verify assumptions made by the business team to ensure decisions are financially sound.
- Prepare monthly reports and analyse monthly operating results, and support in preparing management review presentation materials.
- Input into investment plans & business case proposals, highlighting risk and opportunities.
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a TEAM PLAYER. Your focus is on the relationships within the team. You are optimistic, energetic and feel energized when working with others.
- You are a CHALLENGER. You will question everything. You are not reserved and tend to be energetic, quick speaking and outgoing.
- You are an INQUIRER. You often ask “Why?” and quickly look for patterns to move forward with solutions. You tend to be less traditional and more willing to try new things.
- You are a PROBLEM SOLVER. You make decisions based on evidence-based opinions.
Success will depend on:
- Having Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Business or related disciplines, preferable with professional accounting / finance qualification
- Having at least 3 years experience in accounting and finance from sizable companies or MNCs Retail / FMCG industry is an advantage
- With strong numerical sense and analytical mind, and able to work in fast-paced environment
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is a must
- Fluent in spoken and written Chinese and proficient in English
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply