Work in our Regional Team, this role is responsible for development of our own brand products, in close collaboration with Asia & Europe Business Units, Marketing, QA and suppliers to maximize the profitability.
A typical day in this Role:
- To assist the line manager, In co-operation with the Business Units Own Brands Specialists and Regional Marketing team, to identify a continuous stream of commercially valuable new products
- To manage development projects of our own brand products from sourcing to post launch, namely product sourcing, concept brief development to suppliers, product development, demand forecasts, post launch management and ongoing portfolio planning, etc.
- To ensure correct product packaging artwork and marketing material for product launch
- To ensure quality assurance of the products, secure required registration and adherence to legal requirements
- To provide support to ad-hoc product development projects and new product development meetings, etc.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You have keen interest in product development;
- You are fond of beauty/skincare/personal care products;
- You love to connect with people across different departments;
- You have sense of urgency and have good time management;
- You are motivated and enjoy teamwork.
What we look for:
- Degree holder in any disciplines
- At least 3 years experiences in merchandising / product development. With FMCG / Beauty / Skincare / Color cosmetics experience is an advantage
- Good project management skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Commercially astute, with strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Knowledge of OEM product development is a plus
- Self motivated with an ability to manage day to day issues independently
- Team player capable of taking on board other perspectives
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply