Working in a dynamic team to support execution of PR events and projects, handle media enquiries and maintain good media & KOL relations for leading retail brands in Hong Kong, Watsons, FORTRESS, PARKnSHOP.
A typical day in this Role:
- Support execution of PR and sustainability related initiatives of external and internal events including pressconferences, product launches, award ceremonies, volunteer activities, etc.
- Support in all written communications including press releases, speeches, social media posts, write-ups for external and internal communication materials.
- Coordinate media interviews and shootings, and KOL seedings.
- Handle media hotline and media enquires.
- Generate exposure for branding and sustainability initiatives, both news stories and social media.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationship with media and KOL.
- Prepare news clipping & coverage reports, PR & sustainability-related reports.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a Collaborator - You explore outside resources and develop contacts that may be helpful to the team. You are high energy and outgoing.
- You are a Detailer - You deliberate fully before making decisions and will need to see all the facts before reaching a conclusion. You follow up rigorously.
- You are a Team Player - Your focus is on the relationships within the team. You are optimistic, energetic and feel energized when working with others.
- You are a Problem Solver - You make decisions based on evidence-based opinions.
What we look for:
- At least 2-3 year of public relations experience with consumer brands.
- A good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong sense of responsibility and attentive to details as well as passion to work in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua is an added advantage.
- Strong PR network with media & KOL and familiar with media & KOL landscape.
- University degree holder with major in Communications, Language, PR & Marketing, Journalism or equivalent.
- High proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese word processing.
- Creative and energetic personality.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply