The role suits individuals with analytical and inquisitive minds who can take complex issues, pull together data from multiple sources, simplify the issue and break it into its component parts and then present clear and concise conclusions.
The role requires you to work with experts from different areas of the business and therefore you will be a capable networker who is comfortable working with diverse teams and in sharing opinions and be able to engage and influence others. The role has a mix of routine management reporting and project work.
A typical day in this Role:
- Store performance review and analysis – Review P&L structure and sales pattern (by category level, product range, customer tier, etc) to identify root cause for variance and facilitate execution.
- Prepare weekly & monthly reports and analyse monthly operating results and KPI for management review
- Financial data processing, handling and analysis – provide analytical support to senior management and other departments to facilitate management decision.
- Work with Finance Shared Service Centre in month-end closing, annual budget, forecast review and analysis.
- Participate in annual budget, quarterly forecast and strategic plan exercise.
- Ad hoc assignments and analysis
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are keen to join retail industry with regional exposure
- You have high level of ownership on your assigned scope of work
- You are motivated and enjoy teamwork.
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business or related discipline
- 4 years or above work experience, knowledge of Retail / FMCG is an advantage
- Commercially minded, with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with different stakeholders of the organization
- Work under pressure to deadlines ensuring quality of output from the team
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply