As Digital Business Specialist, you will maintain daily eCommerce operations IT systems running smoothly in HK & regional markets to drive profits and partner with regional operations teams to ensure timely and high-quality executions.
A typical day in this Role:
- Manage the project schedule from the high-level system design and analysis, system implementation/enhancement, UAT to system deployment
- Perform business analysis and user requirement studies for various eCommerce system
- Act as the key interface between business users and technical developers
- Guide technical developers to provide a business solution and formulate Test Plans and conduct User Acceptance Test
- Prepare system documentation such as requirements specifications
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a CONNECTOR. You forge
deep relationships beyond networking or teamwork. You will find ways
to avoid confrontation by employing skillful collaboration.
- You are a TEAM PLAYER. Your focus is on the relationships within the team. You are optimistic, energetic and feel energized when working with others.
- You are a MEDIATOR. You will try to bring people with divergent views closer together, to reach consensus and get everyone on the same page in order to maximize the teams' results.
- You are a DETAILER. You deliberate fully before making decisions and will need to see all the facts before reaching a conclusion. You follow up rigorously.
What we look for:
- Degree holder in Business, IT, Operations Management, or related disciplines with minimum 3 years’ experience in business analysis or system analysis, preferably in the retail system
- Strong business analysis skills on requirement gathering and documentation
- Knowledge in programming languages: MySQL, Java, JaveScript and experience in Product Development / UAT is an advantage
- Solid experience in software testing
- Strong communication skills, analytical & problem-solving skills and ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply