This role will support in guiding the business units across Asia & Europe to provide data analyses to uncover business insights.
A typical day in this Role:
- Maintain BI system to support business analysis and any User requirement
- Prepare system test case and conduct UAT for all different.
- Verify data accuracy and follow up on any data irregularities.
- Study and resolve data / report issues
- Analyze business data and trend to alert manager regarding updates of the business environment.
- Handle/support ad-hoc management insight to facilitate the business decision making process.
- Support data mining and analytical project.
- Design interactive dashboards using tableau tools
- Frequent communicate with GIT and Vendor to meet the project goals
- Knowledge in BI production with tool such as SAP BO
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a COMMUNICATOR. You have an ability to pick up on people’s underlying motivations and these insights makes you persuasive and inspiring.
- You are a TEAM PLAYER. Your focus is on the relationships within the team. You are optimistic, energetic and feel energized when working with others.
- You are a PROBLEM SOLVER. You make decisions based on evidence-based opinions.
What we look for:
- Degree in Business / Commerce / Statistics or related disciplines
- At least 4 years experience in business intelligence, FMCG & data analysis, preferably with international brand knowledge would be considered as Business Intelligence Analyst
- Experience in business requirement acquisition, system UAT
- Strong numeric sense and analytical skills
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS office including Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Knowledge on the Tableau tool will be advantaged
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply