The position holder will support for new opportunities and innovative product sourcing, price negotiation with suppliers, communicate with different business units and internal supporting teams to ensure on-time delivery of orders for the European and Asian markets.
A typical day in this Role:
- Co-ordinating with both internal and external parties from product sourcing and development, orders follow up and on-time delivery to BUs.
- Keep updating of market trends and sourcing new/innovation products proactively.
- Enriching product support, guiding BUs towards new possibilities and commercialize into products with a localized roadmap.
- Negotiating competitive trading terms and conditions with partnership suppliers to maximize BU’s margin and Group’s saving.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a COMMUNICATOR. You have an ability to pick up on people’s underlying motivations and these insights makes you persuasive and inspiring.
- You are a LISTENER. You observe and pay close attention to what’s being said, and you can often sense unspoken emotions and reactions. You are sensitive to others.
- You are a CHALLENGER. You will question everything. You are not reserved and tend to be energetic, quick speaking and outgoing.
- You are a DETAILER. You deliberate fully before making decisions and will need to see all the facts before reaching a conclusion. You follow up rigorously.
- You are a COLLABORATOR. You explore outside resources and develop contacts that may be helpful to the team. You are high energy and outgoing.
What we look for:
- Degree holder in any disciplines
- 3 years+ of experience in buying office / retailing / sourcing industry
- Worked with a sizable buying office or trading is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal, communications, negotiation, and analytical skills
- A positive, can-do attitude, open mindset and willingness to learn
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply