The role suits individuals with analytical and inquisitive minds who can take complex issues, pull together data from multiple sources, simplify the issue and break it into its component parts and then present clear and concise recommendations.
The role requires you to work with experts from different areas of the business and therefore you will be a capable networker who is comfortable working with diverse teams and in sharing opinions and be able to engage and influence others.
The role has a mix of routine analysis however project work will be the main focus.
A typical day in this Role:
- Input into investment plans & business case proposals, highlighting risk and opportunities
- Team up with other departments in preparing Budgets, Forecasts and Strategic Plans for business. Provide constructive challenge to verify assumptions made by the business team to ensure decisions are financially sound
- Provide insightful reviews of business performance with understanding of the business dynamics and key performance measures – make recommendations for consideration
- Project management – ensuring concepts are trailed and benefits are achieved from projects that are introduced
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are keen to join retail industry with regional exposure
- You have high level of ownership on your assigned scope of work
- You are motivated and enjoy teamwork.
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business or related discipline
- 6 years or above work experience, knowledge of Retail / FMCG is an advantage. Candidate with less experience will be consider as Senior Financial Analyst
- Commercially minded, with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Influencing skills are key – proven ability to influence others using logic and structured arguments
- Ability to work collaboratively with different stakeholders of the organization
- Work under pressure to deadlines ensuring quality of output from the team
- High level of integrity and view quality and speed as critical elements of their work
- Strong in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is a must
- Hands on experience of working with data and visual presentations for the business Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Financial Analyst
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply