Manage the digital platform to ensure the App & Web can perform smoothly to meet with the marketing strategy both offline and online.
A typical day in this Role:
- Manage the project schedule from the high-level system design and analysis, system implementation/enhancement, UAT to system deployment
- Perform business analysis and user requirement studies for membership program
- Act as the key interface between business users and technical developers
- Guide technical developers to provide a business solution
- Formulate Test Plans and conduct User Acceptance Test
- Prepare system documentation such as requirements specifications
- Manage project implementation and testing
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a PROBLEM SOLVER. You make decisions based on evidence-based opinions.
- You are a DETAILER. You deliberate fully before making decisions and will need to see all the facts before reaching a conclusion. You follow up rigorously.
- You are a MEDIATOR. You will try to bring people with divergent views closer together, to reach consensus and get everyone on the same page in order to maximize the teams' results.
- You are an EXPERT. You have in-depth knowledge of a key area and seek possible solutions through study and research.
What we look for:
- Degree holder in Business, IT, Operations Management, or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in business analysis or system analysis, preferably in the retail system
- Experience in Product Development/ UAT is an advantage
- Strong business analysis skills on requirement gathering and documentation
- Solid experience in software testing
- Strong communication skills, analytical & problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply