Senior Customer Service Officer serves as the first customer touch point and handles the enquiries or complaints from MoneyBack customer digital contact points as per the assigned service-level agreement.
A typical day in this Role:
- Report to Customer Service Lead and ensure the delivery of quality customer service through customer digital contact points like WhatsApp or social platforms as per the assigned service-level agreement.
- Serves as the first customer touch point to handle the complaint activity and work closely with different teams for any queries, complaints and disputes with customers to speedy solve customer issues.
- Support and implement the plan and continuous enhancement of the customer digital contact points management processes and systems.
- Work closely with internal and external parties to deliver good customer service, including implement customer retention/interaction program and cross-selling opportunities through customer contact points.
- Support and improve O+O customer experience, and work closely with different stakeholders across different business units to ensure operation smooth and efficient.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a PROBLEM SOLVER. You make decisions based on evidence-based opinions.
- You are a DETAILER. You deliberate fully before making decisions and will need to see all the facts before reaching a conclusion. You follow up rigorously.
- You are an EVALUATOR. You analyze information and ideas both from within and outside the team and study your feasibility in terms of the team’s objectives.
- You are a CONNECTOR. You forge
deep relationships beyond networking or teamwork. You will find ways
to avoid confrontation by employing skillful collaboration.
- You are a COMMUNICATOR. You have an ability to pick up on people’s
underlying motivations and these insights makes you persuasive and inspiring.
What we look for:
- Minimum 3 years solid working experience in customer service in retail Industry and/or with loyalty program.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service on digital CS platforms like chatbot, WhatsApp or social, excellent customer communication skills in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Proven strong problem-solving skills, customer-focused mindset, performance driven, and well organized, hands on and details oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile and collaborative environment, strong interpersonal skills to work with different stakeholders and internal/external parties.
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply