Working in a dynamic team to support in executing events and projects and handling issues and media enquiries for leading retail brands in Hong Kong, as well as maintaining good connections with stakeholders including media and KOL.
A typical day in this Role:
- Support in all written communications including press releases, speeches, write-ups for external and internal publications and other communication materials.
- Assist in the execution of external and internal events such as press conferences, product launch events, award ceremonies and corporate social responsibilities initiatives etc.
- Co-ordinate media interviews & shootings, handle media hotline and answer public enquiries.
- Support in issue and crisis management.
- Generating exposure for brand’s branding and sustainability initiatives, both news stories and social media.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationship with media and KOL.
- Keep close monitoring of traditional, online and social media.
- Prepare market and news analysis reports.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a Collaborator - You explore outside resources and develop contacts that may be helpful to the team. You are high energy and outgoing.
- You are a Detailer - You deliberate fully before making decisions and will need to see all the facts before reaching a conclusion. You follow up rigorously.
- You are a Team Player - Your focus is on the relationships within the team. You are optimistic, energetic and feel energized when working with others.
- You are a Problem Solver - You make decisions based on evidence-based opinions.
What we look for:
- University degree holder with major in Communications, Language, PR & Marketing, Journalism or equivalent.
- At least 2 to 3 years of solid public relations experience, preferably in sizable company. Less experience will be considered as Assistant Public Relations Officer.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua an added advantage.
- High proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese word processing.
- A good team player with excellent communication & interpersonal skills, strong sense of responsibility and attentive to details as well as passion to work in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Strong PR network with media & KOL.
- Creative and energetic personality.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply