We are seeking a highly motivated and data-driven Digital Marketing Analyst to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for analyzing and optimizing digital marketing performance across channels to drive business growth and revenue. This role requires a deep understanding of digital marketing strategies, data analysis, and the ability to translate insights into actionable recommendations for business units.
A typical day in this Role:
- Trend Analysis: Collect data to understand customer’s online + offline shopping behaviour, traffic and sales trends across the region, and conduct investigative analyses to uncover insights to help BUs achieve growth and commercial KPIs.
- Modeling: Analyze vast amounts of channel performance data to develop a predictive model for trends, performance simulation and optimization.
- Data Visualization and Storytelling: Translating performance trends, historical patterns, user behavior and opportunities into easy-to-understand presentations to stakeholders across all levels of the organization
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a DETAILER. You deliberate fully before making decisions and will need to see all the facts before reaching a conclusion. You follow up rigorously.
- You are an EXPERT. You have in-depth knowledge of a key area and seek possible solutions through study and research.
- You are an EVALUATOR. You analyze information and ideas both from within and outside the team and study your feasibility in terms of the team’s objectives.
Success will depend on:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in ecommerce or marketing data analysis with a proven track record of delivering actionable insights and recommendations.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data analysis tools such as Excel, Google Analytics, Data Studio & Tableau.
- Experience with A/B testing and experimentation, and knowledge of statistical concepts and methodologies.
Knowledge of HTML & SQL is an advantage.
- Logical & analytical mindset to implement workflow, rules, and generate insight.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply