The job holder will administer a spectrum
of Compensation and Benefits functions, ensuring compliance with the relevant
legislation and Company's policies, and conducting C&B benchmark to
facilitate our reward strategy.
A typical day in this Role:
- Responsible for C&B operation, including but not limited to payroll, retirement plan, HK & PRC tax filing and other benefits administration.
- Perform detailed salary analysis for internal compensation actions and external hires, and handle salary survey data submission.
- Involve in annual compensation review exercise.
- Compile HR reports and analysis.
- Support HRIS enhancement projects and processes improvement.
or lead in HR initiatives and ad hoc projects as assigned.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a PROBLEM SOLVER. You make decisions based on evidence-based opinions.
- You are an INQUIRER. You often ask “Why?” and quickly look for patterns to move forward with solutions. You tend to be less traditional and more willing to try new things.
- You are a TEAM PLAYER. Your focus is on the relationships within the team. You are optimistic, energetic and feel energized when working with others.
- You are an EVALUATOR. You analyze information and ideas both from within and outside the team and study your feasibility in terms of the team’s objectives.
Success will depend on:
- Degree holder in business related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience; candidate with more experience can be considered as Assistant Reward Manager.
- Good knowledge of Hong Kong employment related ordinances and legislations.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, knowledge in Oracle is preferable.
- Independent, organized & attentive to details.
- Strong numerical sense, exposure in data analytics would be an advantage.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply