This position is under International Buying Quality Assurance Team to manage the quality of all beauty and lifestyle own-brand products made for retail brands of A.S. Watson Group.
A typical day in this Role:
- Provide technical advices on regulatory and essential product requirements of consumer products for various EU markets during new product developments;
- Liaison with international buyers, suppliers & 3rd party labs on product qualification tests to ensure products comply with destination country regulations and internal company requirements;
- Responsible for technical file maintenance and due diligence checks;
- Drive for effective supplier corrective actions as a result of quality issues, complaints, etc;
- Act as a gate keeper of shipment approval.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a COMPETITOR. You are comfortable with taking calculated risks and you have a laser focus on achieving results.
- You are a CHALLENGER. You will question everything. You are not reserved and tend to be energetic, quick speaking and outgoing.
- You are an INQUIRER. You often ask “Why?” and quickly look for patterns to move forward with solutions. You tend to be less traditional and more willing to try new things.
- You are a PROBLEM SOLVER. You make decisions based on evidence-based opinions.
Success will depend on:
- Having a Higher
Diploma or above in Science, Engineering or related disciplines
- Having at least 5 years work experience in an accredited laboratory or in related product industry
- Good knowledge of formulated products and/or household products requirements for EU markets
- Good communication in both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- High proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Word and Outlook
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply