as part of our Group Internal Audit Team, you will play a vital role in safeguarding
the internal control of the Group by ensuring proper controls, governance and
risk management processes in place and operating effectively.
You will be taking part in operational and financial audits across APAC and gain invaluable knowledge on the business operations and work with people from different background at different seniority.
A Typical Day of this Role:
- Conduct operational and financial audits to provide an independent assessment on the internal control
- environment and operations at different markets
- Drive rectifications of various internal control issues
- Provide constructive recommendations on how to improve operating processes and efficiency
- Act as the Gatekeeper on the quality of the BU’s bi-annual self-assessments
- Drive continuous improvements of FCS internal processes such as use of audit analytics
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a CHANGE CHAMPION. You love imagining what could be and don’t hesitate to challenge the status quo. You are good at producing original ideas and are very comfortable with ambiguity.
- You are a CHALLENGER. You will question everything. You are not reserved and tend to be energetic, quick speaking and outgoing.
- You are a TEAM PLAYER. Your focus is on the relationships within the team. You are optimistic, energetic and feel energized when working with others.
- You are a PROBLEM SOLVER. You make decisions based on evidence-based opinions.
Success will depend on:
- Having Bachelor Degree with at least 3 years experiencein auditing, internal controls, retail operations, supply chain, eCommerce or data analytics. Candidate with less experience will be considered as Associate.
- Good communication skills with the ability to work with stakeholders from different background and internally as a team player
- Proactive and Curious to everything, and embrace challenging status quo and absorb new knowhow while keeping independent thinking mindset
- Responsible, well-organized, result orientated, and self-motivated, willing to travel internationally for audit projects
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply