This position will work in Group Finance Shared Service Center on tender settlement reconciliation and receivable balance monitoring for BUs in HK and Macau, while assisting the implementation of new business initiatives and process automation.
A typical day in this Role:
- Prepare for the settlement reconciliation of different tenders for BUs in HK and Macau
- Handle month-end closing tasks and prepare monthly accounts reconciliation
- Monitor promotion and perform receivable balance reconciliation and review
- Work with internal / external to assist the business on implementing various digital initiatives and process automation
- Perform any Ad hoc assignments
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a COMMUNICATOR. You have an ability to pick up on people’s underlying motivations and these insights makes you persuasive and inspiring.
- You are an INQUIRER. You often ask “Why?” and quickly look for patterns to move forward with solutions. You tend to be less traditional and more willing to try new things.
- You are a PROBLEM SOLVER. You make decisions based on evidence-based opinions.
- You are a CHANGE CHAMPION. You love imagining what could be and don’t hesitate to challenge the status quo. You are good at producing original ideas and are very comfortable with ambiguity.
- You are a DETAILER. You deliberate fully before making decisions and will need to see all the facts before reaching a conclusion. You follow up rigorously.
Success will depend on:
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines, preferably with professional accounting qualifications (Member of HKICPA or equivalent professional bodies)
- Minimum 4 years of accounting experience preferably from Retail and FMCG background
- Knowledge on new initiative in the market including electronic payments
- Good command of both spoken and written in English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Access, with knowledge in Oracle is an advantage
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply