This position will work in Group Finance General Ledger team to handle full set of books and month end closing for holding companies, intercompany transactions, overall review of financial reports.
A typical day in this Role:
- Handle full set of accounts and month end closing for holding companies
- Oversee monthly results and perform analytical review of corporate cost centers
- Handle intercompany transactions and reconciliation
- Handle accounting for CAPEX
- Prepare financial and management reports, cash flow and ad hoc assignment
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are Team Player who are a natural team player, one for all, all for one.
- You are Problem Solver who make decisions based on evidence-based opinions
- You are Listener wo are great listeners and observers, paying
close attention to what’s being said, and they can often sense unspoken
emotions and reactions
Success will depend on:
- Graduates of Higher Diploma and above in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines, attempting exams from professional accounting qualifications (Member of HKICPA or equivalent professional bodies), otherwise will be considered as Accounting Supervisor
- Having at least 3 years of accounting experience
- Independent, self-motivated, and able to work under pressure and with good communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office application, with knowledge in Oracle is a plus
- Good command of both spoken and written in English and Chinese
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply