Excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to drive the AI ML application in the supply chain and provide the expertise support to BUs to ensure full benefits are returned from the investment in the new technologies and the optimization
A typical day in this Role:
- Work with Group functions and BU to drive and structure for the AI ML adaptation / dashboard design in the supply chain areas. Be a part of change management.
- Understand the business needs and facilitate between business and technical expertise in details design and bring projects to live.
- Plan and manage the project schedule, communicate the status and deliverables to the stakeholder and tracking the improvement.
the knowledge to leverage the best practice among the Group and accelerate the
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a PROBLEM SOLVER. You make decisions based on evidence-based opinions.
- You are a COMMANDER. You take the initiative and tend to start discussions and move groups into new areas of exploration, towards the goal.
- You are a COMMUNICATOR. You have an ability to pick up on people’s underlying motivations and these insights makes you persuasive and inspiring.
- You are a BIG PICTURE THINKER. You are a big fan of brainstorming and collaborative idea generation. You stay up to date on trends and are always open to new possibilities.
- You are an EXPERT. You have in-depth knowledge of a key area and seek possible solutions through study and research.
Success will depend on:
- Degree holder in Data Science, Supply Chain Management, Computer Science or similar disciplines.
- Must have 4+ years in project management, business analysis and data engineering. Knowledge in inventory planning is an advantage.
- Computer knowledge : Python, SQL, Tableau / Power BI, machine learning.
- Full fluency in spoken and written Chinese, Mandarin & English.
- Strong problem solving, detail-oriented, self-motivated with can-do attitude.
- Must be prepared to travel around Asia and China on a regular basis.
- Candidates with less exp. will be considered as Assistant Manager.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply