The position is responsible for the accounting work of Accounts Payable for 4 retail brands in HK and Macau under Group Finance – SSC – Accounts Payable Team.
A typical day in this Role:
- Perform Non-Trade Payment duties and daily operations
- Liaise with suppliers, user department on payment issues
- Maintain proper record keeping and supplier maintenance
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by supervisor
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a CHALLENGER. You will question everything. You are not reserved and tend to be energetic, quick speaking and outgoing.
- You are an INQUIRER. You often ask “Why?” and quickly look for patterns to move forward with solutions. You tend to be less traditional and more willing to try new things.
What we look for:
- Completion of DSE and with knowledge in Accounting, Business or related discipline, e.g. LCCI
- Having at least 2 years work experience in accounting
- Good communication skills, organized and attention to details
- Proficient in MS Office including Excel, Word, Accounting Software e.g. Oracle
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply