The role suits individuals with inquisitive who can take complex issues, pulling data from multiple sources, simplify the issue and then present clear and concise conclusions.
The role handles accounting work and requires you to work with experts from different areas of the business. You will work with diverse teams and in sharing opinions and be able to engage and influence others.
A typical day in this Role:
- Work with Finance Shared Service Centre and other departments on month-end closing, financial reporting, and other management reporting
- Develop value added reports for facilitating management decision or business performance
- Coordinate with other departments to compile financial information and internal control
- Undertake and participate other duties and ad-hoc projects as assigned
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a COMPETITOR. You are comfortable with taking calculated risks and you have a laser focus on achieving results.
- You are a CHALLENGER. You will question everything. You are not reserved and tend to be energetic, quick speaking and outgoing.
- You are an INQUIRER. You often ask “Why?” and quickly look for patterns to move forward with solutions. You tend to be less traditional and more willing to try new things.
- You are a PROBLEM SOLVER. You make decisions based on evidence-based opinions.
Success will depend on:
- Having a Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Business or related discipline with professional accounting qualification and good understanding of IFRS
- Having at least 3 years experience in accounting for accounting firms and/ or MNC. With knowledge of Retail / FMCG is an advantage.
- Detail-oriented, independent and strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good command of English and Chinese
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply