Resourcing & People Experience Manager, you will manage all aspects of resourcing
activities, ensuring a smooth and effective
resourcing process at all times to
meets the needs of the business, today and tomorrow; serve as business partner
to proactive manage the people needs derived from business needs.
A typical day in this Role:
- Developing and implementing comprehensive talent resourcing plan, including direct sourcing to meet business objectives and hiring needs; provide sound and financially feasible solutions to meet talent resourcing and volume recruitment needs.
- Serving as a business partner for dedicated group functions to achieve win-win and deliver unique value proposition to them.
- Conducting recruitment projects such as career talk, recruitment days etc. to enhance ASW’s branding as an “employer of choice”.
a core part in building and managing careers website and applicant tracking
system to ensure efficient use and management of data; provide timely and
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a Detailer - You like to dig into the details, and they excel at minimizing risk. You deliberate fully before making decisions and will need to see all the facts before reaching a conclusion. You follow up rigorously.
- You are a Team Player - You are a natural team player, one for all, all for one. Your focus is on the relationships within the team. You are optimistic, energetic and feel energized when working with others.
- You are a Communicator - You have an ability to pick up on people’s underlying motivations and these insights make them persuasive and inspiring communicators. You are natural mediators who understand diverse perspectives and you value a positive, and inclusive environment.
- You are an Inquirer - You love to explore and are deeply inquisitive and experimental. You often ask “Why?” and quickly look for patterns to move forward with solutions. You tend to be less traditional and more willing to try new things.
Success will depend on:
- Having over 7 years of relevant Human Resources experience in a direct sourcing / business partnering role of a fast-paced corporate environment and high-volume hiring with good understanding of local and Asian talent market. A combination of recruitment consultant and in-house recruitment experience is preferred.
- Expertise in recruitment tools, platforms, and social media sourcing techniques.
- Being innovative, pro-active with the ability to think out of the box and challenge status quo.
- Strong competence in developing strong, collaborative relationships across multiple departments and levels.
and meticulous with a strong sense of responsibility.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply