Assist project manager to drive global eCommerce supply chain transformation initiatives, uphold operational compliance and provide support to BUs to ensure full benefits are returned from the investment in eCommerce supply chain technologies and optimization processes.
A typical day in this Role:
- Assist project manager and work with Group/BU functions to drive projects related to global eCommerce supply chain transformation.
- Assist documentation, reinforce best practice/SOP to uphold compliance to Retail Operating Standards in the areas of eCommerce Supply Chain and Logistics.
- To drive the end-to-end eCommerce supply chain process re-engineering/ optimisation/ automation to improve KPIs through process reviews, retraining and reinforcement of best practice.
- Contribute to eCommerce supply chain strategic planning by means of network analysis & layout design.
- Maintain good contact with relevant Group/ Regional functions, and external parties to ensure status of deployments, change requests and application suite updates are recorded and that all priority areas are being addressed.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a COMMUNICATOR. You have an ability to pick up on people’s underlying motivations and these insights makes you persuasive and inspiring.
- You are a PROBLEM SOLVER. You make decisions based on evidence-based opinions.
- You are a COMMANDER. You take the initiative and tend to start discussions and move groups into new areas of exploration, towards the goal.
- You are a COLLABORATOR. You explore outside resources and develop contacts that may be helpful to the team. You are high energy and outgoing.
Success will depend on:
- Degree holder in Supply Chain Management, Logistics Management, Operation Management, eCommerce, or similar disciplines.
- 3-4 years experience with a Senior Supply Chain specialist, Logistics provider or an FMCG organization. Candidates with more exp. will be considered as Assistant Supply Chain Project Manager.
- Experience with project management, warehouse automation, supply chain/ eCommerce systems & operations an advantage. Past experience in eCommerce/3rd party e-Marketplace, mobile, multi-channel, and/or digital system integration beneficial.
- Full fluency in spoken and written Chinese & English. Fluency in Mandarin is an advantage.
- Must be prepared to travel around Asia and China on a regular basis.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply