The Store Construction & Fixture Designer position is responsible for delivering the store design concept through technical drawings related to Store Construction and Fixtures, working with and supporting the purpose & responsibilities of WI-Store Design and Development Department (WISDD).
A typical day in this Role:
- Work closely with the Store Design Manager on Design Concepts Interpretation.
- Prepare Store Design Technical Details for Exterior and Interior Store Architecture.
- Assist in sourcing Materials to support the design concepts.
- Provide Fixture Design Concepts or Adaptability and translating to Technical Drawings.
- Work with both internal & external parties to achieve common goal.
- Assist to ensure all Technical Specification Guidelines are updated accordingly.
- Assist to ensure all Project Data Documentation Management are archived accordingly.
Success will depend on:
- Degree in Architecture or Interior Design with 3+ years design experience. Fit Out Agency experience is an advantage.
- Retail & fixture design in Luxury and/or Health & Beauty is preferred. Regional experience is an advantage.
- Creatively orientated, embracing latest trends, with the ability to generate concepts in line with business brief.
- Self-driven & proactive project management to ensure the successful outcomes in line with priorities.
- Collaborative player with both internal and external parties to share, develop and deliver to business brief.
- Highly proficient in using CAD, 3D design modelling & rendering, Adobe Suite and Office 365 software.
- Database management to house all electronic files and manage all libraries for use by multiple parties.
information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply