As part of the Watsons International
eCommerce team, you will be playing an important role in delivering great
customer experience on our website and mobile apps. You will be a core lead in
online store system enhancement delivery & release process to ensure
digital deliverables meet business requirements and are fit for purpose to
release to Watsons customers
A typical day in this Role:
- Identify UAT stakeholders, business process and system implications.
- Building and managing a high performance Delivery testing team to legal regional UAT test and work with functional teams to identify and approve UAT scope and cases.
- Provide UAT guidance to regional test and local test teams.
- Plan testing activities and schedules.
- Report progress to varying levels of stakeholders.
- Support triage of issues.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a COMMANDER. You take the initiative and tend to start discussions and move groups into new areas of exploration, towards the goal.
- You are an EVALUATOR. You analyze information and ideas both from within and outside the team and study your feasibility in terms of the team’s objectives.
- You are a DETAILER. You deliberate fully before making decisions and will need to see all the facts before reaching a conclusion. You follow up rigorously.
- You are a PROBLEM SOLVER. You make decisions based on evidence-based opinions.
- You are a COMMUNICATOR. You have an ability to pick up on people’s underlying motivations and these insights makes you persuasive and inspiring.
Success would depend on:
- Passionate about digital and eCommerce.
- Sound knowledge on UAT, system and technologies.
- Experience in working in digital and eCommerce undertaking UAT, including defining test strategy.
- Excellent customer focus and understanding of digital customer behaviour.
- Strong stakeholder and people management skills.
- Experience in working in multi-marketing environment.
- Strong communication and organization skills, and a great team player.
- Strong technical understanding of digital technologies.
- Role relevant qualification e.g. Testing qualifications, release management.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply