As part of the Watsons International
eCommerce team, you will be playing an important role in delivering great
customer experience on our website and mobile apps. You will be responsible for
the eCommerce solution product change project rollout implementation.
A typical day in this Role:
- Manage the eCommerce project testing and implementation to live.
- Perform business analysis and user requirement studies for various eCommerce systems.
- Review different technical teams functional design to coach local market operations stakeholders to perform end-to-end testing preparation, full rollout preparation to live.
- Formulate Test Plans and guide QA to conduct testing.
- Review with technical developers for the test cases, rollout cutover plan to make sure technical teams to build up the right end-to-end solution to local market operations to start the testing.
- Report delivery testing progress against schedules, test metrics to reflect quality, rollout blocker.
- Manage technical teams for critical project blockers to provide possible solutions.
- Monitor entire testing activities, quality delivery on schedule.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are Inquirer - love to explore and are deeply inquisitive and experimental; often ask “Why?” and quickly look for patterns to move forward with solutions; tend to be less traditional and more willing to try new things.
- You are a CHALLENGER. You will question everything. You are not reserved and tend to be energetic, quick speaking and outgoing.
- You are Problem Solver - make decisions based on evidence-based opinions; when doing something new, you seek to understand as much as possible and don’t jump in but conduct due diligence and plan for moving forward.
Success would depend on:
- Detail-minded, self-motivated and proactive.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, English & Chinese.
- With working experience in retail industry is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply