As a System Analyst for Store Systems, you will be providing technology support to Business Unit and enabling business initiatives and connecting all the user departments to go through the journey in Digital Transformation.
A typical day in this Role:
- Collect and understanding business requirements and translate into technical specifications.
- Collaborate with Group Store Team in system design, Store Operation Team and other relevant user departments in operation flow, data flow, training and control processes.
- Build System deployment Plan and Functionality Tests
- Resolve issues on Store Applications / Systems
- Managing 1st tier support team which support Store System for daily operation.
- Standby on 2nd tier Store System Support (On Shift Basis)
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You have great Passion in Smart Retail Trend
- You are self-motivated and enjoy taking new challenges
- You enjoy team work
What we look for:
- Tertiary Educated in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or relevant
- Minimum 3-years work experience in Retail Industry
- Programming Experience in Oracle, Java is a PLUS
- Experienced in retail POS system peripherals, printers, scanners, cash drawers, monitors, card readers, handheld terminals and electronic scales etc.
- Strong interpersonal & analytical skills.
- Good in troubleshooting with “Can-do” attitude.
- Good communication in English and Cantonese, Mandarin is a PLUS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply