As a Senior Partnerships Officer in International Buying Team, you will be supporting the team on business analytic & identify business potential, such as conduct business insights analysis, compile presentations, and manage suppliers/vendors review & analytic projects in order to identify the business growth opportunities and strengthen the partnership with key partners globally.
A typical day in this Role:
- Enhance the relationship with branded suppliers including but not limited to promotion of our international partnership agreement and negotiation of contract terms and service range
- Support the manager to coordinate the regular business review meetings with supplier partners such as performance review, order fulfillment, operation excellence and identification of business opportunities, etc.
- Support & prepare the regional review meetings, to drive the business strategy and maximize the commercial value
- Interpret multiple sources of data and turn into business insights & business plan and support the best practice sharing between buying team in Asia and Europe
- Provide assistance in the coordination of global suppliers’ event with devising the agenda, presentation material preparation and logistics support
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are keen to join retail industry
- You have strong analytical skills and commercial mindset
- You have high level of ownership on your assigned scope of work
- You are motivated and enjoy teamwork.
What we look for:
- Degree in Business related disciplines with over 5 years of relevant working experiences.
- Exposure to work in a fast-paced environment, such as retail, FMCG companies is preferred.
- Good business acumen, analytics skills, problem solving and coordination skills, able to present ideas and draw insight from data.
- Good business development and marketing mindset and possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- High proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Immediately available is highly preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply