This position is under Group CRM Office where we facilitate the strategic CRM development across ASW Asia markets via strengthening branding and value proposition, developing marketing strategy to achieve KPIs and identifying key CRM drivers throughout the entire lifecycle to maximize the customer lifetime value.
A typical day in this Role:
- Formulate win-win strategy and initiatives to optimize members benefits also maximize business outcome to different stakeholders
- Develop strong collaborative relationships and work closely with internal BUs, teams and other stakeholders to drive forward delivery of plans with execution excellence according to Group strategies
- Provide guidance on strategic marketing plans development by incorporating customer insight and behavioral data to maximize ROI
- Share Group standard approaches and best practices to business users to translate strategy into actions to deliver performance driven marketing campaigns across different online/offline channels and customer touch points
- Ensure seamless integration to achieve the agreed objective from different stakeholders across analytics, marketing, systems integration and operation from Business Units
target and project performance forecasts, manage the budget and make ongoing
recommendations for improvement and optimization
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a COMPETITOR. You are comfortable with taking calculated risks and you have a laser focus on achieving results.
- You are a COMMANDER. You take the initiative and tend to start discussions and move groups into new areas of exploration, towards the goal.
- You are a COMMUNICATOR. You have an ability to pick up on people’s underlying motivations and these insights makes you persuasive and inspiring.
- You are a BIG PICTURE THINKER. You are a big fan of brainstorming and collaborative idea generation. You stay up to date on trends and are always open to new possibilities.
- You are a PROBLEM SOLVER. You make decisions based on evidence-based opinions.
Success will depend on:
- Bachelor Degree or above in Digital Marketing/Marketing/Business Administration or other related disciplines
- 10+ years relevant work experience in marketing, business negotiation, content and digital marketing, preferably with inhouse and loyalty program experience
- Excellent strategic thinking, interpersonal & team-working skills
- Business acumen and operations knowledge within Retail Industry and/or Loyalty
- Proven management of large-scale multi-stakeholder projects from end to end
- Proven strong problem-solving skills and a customer-focused mindset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up style environment with tight deadlines
- Loyalty / CRM / Data experience is ideal but not a must
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Cantonese
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply