This CRM Analyst will work closely with business unit’s CRM team and other key stakeholders on developing and implementing the loyalty program along with customer journey.
A typical day in this Role:
- Work collaboratively with business unit’s CRM team on planning, developing and implementing customer programs along with member journey from recruitment, retention to reactivation.
- Perform a wide range of customer-centric analysis including pre & post campaign evaluation, member purchase behaviour, communication effectiveness, store analysis, to formulate appropriate CRM tactics and assess program performance.
- Convert data into insights, key findings and actionable recommendations and assist in presenting the ideas to BU managements.
- Share Group standard approaches and best practices to business users and provide guidance to enhance CRM capabilities.
- Working closely with all departments to ensure CRM works effectively for all aspects of the BU.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a PROBLEM SOLVER. You make decisions based on evidence-based opinions.
- You are a BIG PICTURE THINKER. You are a big fan of brainstorming and collaborative idea generation. You stay up to date on trends and are always open to new possibilities.
- You are a COLLABORATOR. You explore outside resources and develop contacts that may be helpful to the team. You are high energy and outgoing.
Success will depend on:
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Min. 3 years of experience in loyalty, data analytics, marketing and CRM, preferably in retail / FMCG industry.
- Social CRM experience will be considered as a plus.
- Good project management, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Eager to learn, creative and detail-minded.
- Strong business and marketing acumen.
- Knowledge in campaign management tools (e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign), Microsoft Excel, SQL is an advantage.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply