The Graduate Data Science Analyst will sit in the Group Head Office’s Big Data team. They will use advanced data science techniques to promote a customer-focused, value-oriented, and data-driven decision-making culture across 30+ markets in Asia, Europe and the Middle East. This opportunity is well-suited for a sharp, analytical mind, and a good grasp of coding.
A typical day in this Role:
- Deliver across 3 placement rotations over a period of 18-24 months - You’ll be paired with data scientists, data analysts, and machine learning engineers to help you develop your career with a deeper understanding of how you can impact the business.
to solve all kinds of business problems in Retail using data science/ machine
learning technology. For example:
•Create analysis and models to strengthen business strategies
•Run quantitative analysis to learn about customer behaviors
•Build end-to-end solutions that improve our customers’ experience
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a TEAM PLAYER. Your focus is on the relationships within the team. You are optimistic, energetic and feel energized when working with others.
- You are an INNOVATOR. You will not be constrained by the past, instead viewing challenges as opportunities to change direction and explore what's ‘new and different’.
- You are a CHALLENGER. You will question everything. You are not reserved and tend to be energetic, quick speaking and outgoing.
Success will depend on:
- University degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or other related disciplines.
- Exceptional numerical ability and a desire to solve problems using innovative and creative techniques.
- Good communication and a desire to communicate data insights to different levels in the organization.
- Desirable: Experience using standard data science tools such as Python, or SQL.
- Desirable: Experience with machine learning techniques.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply