This position will support the development of dashboard visualization and segmentation, along with provide customer insights and implications from CRM analysis for further business development.
A typical day in this Role:
- Work collaboratively with different departments and across business units in Asia to understand business needs and provide analytics solution.
- Support in Dashboard development including requirement collection, data model & dashboard design.
- Assist in building analytical model including customer segmentation.
- Manage timely KPI reporting to understand ASW Group and individual BUs' CRM performance.
- Ensure a smooth BU KPI reporting cycle and consistent KPI definition across the Group.
- Work closely with IT department to investigate & settle data issue & script automation.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are an INQUIRER. You often ask “Why?” and quickly look for patterns to move forward with solutions. You tend to be less traditional and more willing to try new things.
- You are a DETAILER. You deliberate fully before making decisions and will need to see all the facts before reaching a conclusion. You follow up rigorously.
- You are a COLLABORATOR. You explore outside resources and develop contacts that may be helpful to the team. You are high energy and outgoing.
- You are a PROBLEM SOLVER. You make decisions based on evidence-based opinions.
Success will depend on:
- Degree in Business, Statistics, Computer Science, Data Science or related disciplines.
- Fresh graduate or with up to 2 years advanced data analytics experience, preferably in retailing/FMCG fields. For candidate with 3+ years of such experience, would be considered as CRM Analyst.
- Strong analytical skills and attentive to details.
- Proficient in Oracle, MySQL or MS SQL Server.
- Proven experience in Tableau.
- Knowledge in R/Python will be advantage.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Strong business and marketing acumen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply