This Senior CRM Analyst will work with CRM teams across different business units in Asia to build, maintain Watsons Membership Program as the No. 1 Health & Beauty loyalty and provide a best-in-class member experience across region.
A typical day in this Role:
- Lead and drive innovative Online + Offline initiatives by analyzing member data, e.g. overall sales trend, member behaviours, pre and post campaign review, for strategic planning.
- Analyse and interpret customer, market and competitor insights to identify potential tactics for boosting member loyalty to maximize customer value.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to streamline our business processes and operations to provide a personalized & customer friendly journey to our members.
- Provide guidelines and best practice sharing to enhance BU CRM teams’ core competences in building a best-in-class CRM program.
- Monitor and stay on top of market trends to continue improving the team’s marketing sense and skillset.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a CHANGE CHAMPION. You love imagining what could be and don’t hesitate to challenge the status quo. You are good at producing original ideas and are very comfortable with ambiguity.
- You are a BIG PICTURE THINKER. You are a big fan of brainstorming and collaborative idea generation. You stay up to date on trends and are always open to new possibilities.
- You are a COMMUNICATOR. You have an ability to pick up on people’s underlying motivations and these insights makes you persuasive and inspiring.
Success will depend on:
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Statistic or related disciplines.
- 4-5 years of experience in CRM, preferable experience in Retail or FMCG industry.
- Good interpersonal skills, presentation skills and storytelling in a clear and compelling way.
- Strong analytical skills with business, marketing and numerical sense.
- Knowledge of SQL, data visualization and campaign management tools is a plus.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply