We are looking for a Business Transformation Manager to promote a data-driven culture within the organization, through driving business insights with visualized dashboards and other data solutions, and enabling commercial users to create analysis and visualization using corporate data.
A typical day in this Role:
- Develop and maintain relationship with our Asia & Europe business units to identify opportunities of using data analytics to add business values.
- Plan strategies to help our business units to increase adoption and usage of our visualized dashboards and data science solutions in their day-to-day work.
- Measure adoption and usage KPIs.
- Conduct user onboarding and help them become familiar with various platforms and solutions.
- Collaborate effectively with our data analytics and technology teams to bring feedback and project ideas from end users.
- Facilitate the exchange of best practice in data analytics among the business units.
- Coordinate and arrange training programs to uplift analytical capabilities in our businesses.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a COMMUNICATOR. You have an ability to pick up on people’s underlying motivations and these insights makes you persuasive and inspiring.
- You are a CONNECTOR. You forge deep relationships beyond networking or teamwork. You will find ways to avoid confrontation by employing skillful collaboration.
- You are a CHANGE CHAMPION. You love imagining what could be and don’t hesitate to challenge the status quo. You are good at producing original ideas and are very comfortable with ambiguity.
Success will depend on:
- Degree in Business, Communications, Computer Science or related fields.
- 5+ years of experience in client-facing roles, preferably in customer success, change management, learning & development and consulting.
- Great communicator with the ability to influence and drive action across internal and external teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Data oriented, with solid knowledge in data analytics and their business applications.
- Self-motivated, adaptable in a fast-paced environment and with strong sense of ownership.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply