The Accountant will be responsible for handling month end closing for a loyalty program company, reviewing promotion program, preparation of financial & statutory reports and annually tax computation and audit matters.
A typical day in this Role:
- Handle month-end closing and manage debtor receivable
- Prepare monthly accounts reconciliation
- Prepare financial and management reports, cash flow, ad hoc assignment
- Support annual budget, quarterly forecast process
- Handle annually tax computation & statutory accounts and Liaise with internal & external auditors
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are keen to join retail industry
- You have high level of ownership on your assigned scope of work
- You are motivated and enjoy teamwork.
What we look for:
- Degree holder or Higher Diploma preferable in Accountancy or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years of accounting experience preferably from Retail and FMCG background
- Open mindset, willing to learn, mature and a good team player
- Responsible, Detail-minded, willing to work under pressure and with good communication skills
- Proficiency in Pivot Table and V-look Up, with knowledge in Oarcle is a plus
- Good command of both spoken and written in English and Chinese
- Immediately available is highly preferred”
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply