The Graduate Commercial Analyst will rotate across multiple teams within Group Head Office’s analytical departments to promote a customer-focused, value-oriented, and data-driven decision-making culture across 30+ markets in Asia and Europe. Sitting across data and the business, this opportunity is well-suited for analytical, dynamic, fast-paced individual keen to develop an impactful career in Retail.
A typical day in this Role:
- Deliver cross-functional work across 3-4
assignments over a two-year period. Teams can include those within CRM, Big
Data, Market Research etc.
- Specific individual tasks may include:
•Spearhead tool adoption across a range of
topics (e.g., Space Planning, Promotions)
•Conduct pieces of individual commercial analysis
•Execute project planning / execution support
•Provide direction, training, on-going support, and tracking to Business Units on key initiatives
•Gather and translate business requirements into analytical product development
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a PROBLEM SOLVER. You make decisions based on evidence-based opinions.
- You are a TEAM PLAYER. Your focus is on the relationships within the team. You are optimistic, energetic and feel energized when working with others.
- You are a COLLABORATOR. You explore outside resources and develop contacts that may be helpful to the team. You are high energy and outgoing.
Success will depend on:
- Analytical mindset & Commercial awareness.
- Office 365 - especially Excel & PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Dynamic & comfortable with flexibility of project-based work.
- Business-level English.
- Desirable: SQL, Python, & Data Visualization experience e.g., (Tableau, Power BI).
- Desirable: Previous Retail/FMCG experience.
- Desirable: Cantonese & Mandarin language.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply