The role suits individuals with analytical and inquisitive minds who can take complex issues, pull together data from multiple sources, simplify the issue and break it into its component parts and then present clear and concise recommendations.
The role requires you to work with experts from different areas of the business and therefore you will be a capable networker who is comfortable working with diverse teams and in sharing opinions and be able to engage and influence others.
The role has a mix of routine analysis however project work will be the main focus.
A typical day in this Role:
into investment plans & business case proposals, highlighting risk and
- Prepare Budgets and Forecasts with necessary supporting documentation and justification
constructive challenge to verify assumptions made by the business team to
ensure decisions are financially sound
monthly reports and analyse monthly operating results, and support in preparing
management review presentation materials
- Support ad hoc reporting and analysis
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a TEAM PLAYER. Your focus is on the relationships within the team. You are optimistic, energetic and feel energized when working with others.
- You are a CHALLENGER. You will question everything. You are not reserved and tend to be energetic, quick speaking and outgoing.
- You are an INQUIRER. You often ask “Why?” and quickly look for patterns to move forward with solutions. You tend to be less traditional and more willing to try new things.
- You are a PROBLEM SOLVER. You make decisions based on evidence-based opinions.
Success will depend on:
- Having a Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Business or related discipline with professional accounting qualification is preferred
- Having at least 2 years experience in accounting for accounting firms and/ or MNC. With knowledge of Retail / FMCG is an advantage
- Commercially minded, with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command of English and Chinese
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply