As Assistant Partnerships Manager of International Buying team, you will support WIN DARE discussion, contract and deliverables management as well as providing business insights, relevant, accurate & timely meeting packs to support
supplier management, regional committee meeting, agreement renewal & Top-to-Top (T2T) connections.
A typical day in this Role:
- Support supplier relationship management - support WIN supplier account servicing and O+O DARE customer strategy plan alignment
- Support WIN supplier connections and deliverables management – support Top to Top meeting, business review deck preparation and meeting arrangement, support invoice reconciliation, monitor and ensure services delivery
- Interpret multiple sources of data to provide business insights on business plan and support the best practice sharing between the buying teams in Asia and Europe
- Maintain close engagement and meaningful connections between multi-functional teams to ensure seamless collaboration for different departments
- Event management- support regional committee meeting, Global Suppliers Conference, workshops, virtual connections preparation
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a COMMUNICATOR. You have an ability to pick up on people’s underlying motivations and these insights makes you persuasive and inspiring.
- You are a TEAM PLAYER. Your focus is on the relationships within the team. You are optimistic, energetic and feel energized when working with others.
- You are a DETAILER. You deliberate fully before making decisions and will need to see all the facts before reaching a conclusion. You follow up rigorously.
- You are a STABILISER. You’re methodical, careful and disciplined. You believe it’s important to follow a structured process and like structure in your work.
Success will depend on:
- Having a Bachelor Degree in Business related disciplines with over 5 years of relevant experience
- You can foster open communication and challenge the status quo
- You can gain credibility and trust through relationship building with internal & external stakeholders
- Ability to analyse and incorporate the financial & business insights within the strategy
- You are collaborative and has good communication skills. You are comfortable with complexity
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply