Act as the key driver of MoneyBack branding and value proposition, developing the marketing strategy with internal BUs and external partners and delivering customer-focused benefits with consistent marketing communications across multiple channels in timely manner.
Closely work with cross-functional partners to formulate partnership strategy and lead the team to execute programs and manage an effective and efficient end-to-end customer experience for all communications, offers, operations and campaigns.
A typical day in this Role:
- Win-win Partnership Strategy
- Brand Building through Content Marketing
- O+O Customer Engagement
- Collaboration with BUs & MoneyBack Partners
- Marketing Campaign Planning & Implementation
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a COMMANDER. You take the initiative and tend to start discussions and move groups into new areas of exploration, towards the goal.
- You are a COMMUNICATOR. You have an ability to pick up on people’s underlying motivations and these insights makes you persuasive and inspiring.
- You are a BIG PICTURE THINKER. You are a big fan of brainstorming and collaborative idea generation. You stay up to date on trends and are always open to new possibilities.
- You are an EVALUATOR. You analyze information and ideas both from within and outside the team and study your feasibility in terms of the team’s objectives.
What we look for:
- Bachelor Degree or above in Digital Marketing/Marketing/Business Administration or other related disciplines
- 8 years or relevant work experience in business negotiation, content management and digital marketing, preferably with inhouse and E-commerce experience
- Excellent interpersonal & team-working skills
- Business acumen and operations Knowledge within the Retail Industry and/or the Loyalty
- Proven management of large-scale multi-stakeholder projects from end to end
- Proven strong problem-solving skills and a customer-focused mindset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up style environment with tight deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Cantonese
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply