A typical day in this Role:
- Manage and support our Data Project with our Project Manager and perform Data validation and consolidation task
- Collect and define requirement from business user and able to coordinate our projects
- Manage our dashboard development and design
- Manage our tools account management including communication and automation
- Able to communicate with corresponding parties for both internal and external parts and support data mining and analysis project
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a TEAM PLAYER - They are a natural team player, one for all, all for one.
- You are a COMMUNICATOR - They have an ability to pick up on people’s underlying motivations and these insights make them persuasive and inspiring communicators.
- You are a PROBLEM SOLVER - They make decisions based on evidence-based opinions.
- You are a ADVENTURE - They make decisions quickly and spontaneously and are comfortable with risk.
- You are a INQUIRER - They love to explore and are deeply inquisitive and experimental.
Success will depend on:
- Degree in Math, Statistics, Business or related disciplines with at least 5 years relevant experience in business analysis or retail industry with creative, detail-minded and work independently
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel, PowerPoint, as well Tableau
- Experience in SQL ,Tableau Prep and Data warehouse would be an advantage
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skill
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply