are looking for a Digital Data Engineer who will be responsible to drive
performance measurement, analysis and reporting of our business websites, apps
and digital campaigns. This includes the identification, implementation,
execution and optimization of opportunities to support the digital business.
This rol focuses on:
- Track and report on digital KPIs of all Asia websites and apps, ensuring the data reliability
- Perform customer analysis and drive insights and recommendations from the results to address business questions
- Support in driving efficiency of regular tasks through automation and streamlining of processes
- Architect/design analytics requirements for development teams to implement on digital touchpoints
- Design and create data visualization dashboard and reports for strategic business decisions
- Ensure data integrity by performing regular data cleansing or other tasks necessary to avoid redundant constituent record
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a DETAILER. You deliberate fully before making decisions and will need to see all the facts before reaching a conclusion. You follow up rigorously.
- You are a PROBLEM SOLVER. You make decisions based on evidence-based opinions.
- You are a TEAM PLAYER. Your focus is on the relationships within the team. You are optimistic, energetic and feel energized when working with others.
Success will depend on:
- Degree in Business Analytics, Information Management, Computer Engineering, Statistics, or related discipline preferred
- Experience on digital analytics, deep analytical mindset and passionate to draw conclusions from data
- 1-2 years hands-on experience in data analysis
- Good knowledge in SQL, Python, Solid Experience in BI & data visualization tools Tableau
- Experience developing visualizations in Tableau/ Data Studio
- Experience in design and implementation of BI platform/data warehouse
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply