To provide business services to internal and external users of ASW’s systems and to act as the interface between users and Group IT / external service providers for new process / system implementation and support
A typical day in this Role:
- Serve as first level problem solver / customer service support to internal and external users to ensure smooth business operations in related processes and applications
- Create / update master data parameters (e.g. user accounts in systems)
- Perform and coordinate testing with users to ensure system delivery according to specification
- Prepare training materials such as user manual, FAQ
- Conduct training and workshop to the functional users (both internal and external) to make best use of the core systems in line with the business procedures
- Gather and analyze business needs for system development
Success will depend on:
- University graduate in Business Information Technology, Business Administration or relevant disciplines
- At least 2 years working experience in system development and implementation, go-live support (including training) on supply chain software
- Understanding of the full project life cycle or software / system development life cycle (SDLC)
- Technical IT knowledge NOT essential, but must be able to work as interface between technical teams & business users
- With passion and strong drive to achieve given objectives in a complex work environment
- Experiences in vendor management and data visualization tool will be a definite advantage
- A good team player, self-motivated, detail-oriented and service-oriented
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
The Job is a good fit for you if:
- You are a STABILISER. You’re methodical, careful and disciplined. You believe it’s important to follow a structured process and like structure in your work.
- You are a DETAILER. You deliberate fully before making decisions and will need to see all the facts before reaching a conclusion. You follow up rigorously.
- You are a PROBLEM SOLVER. You make decisions based on evidence-based opinions.
- You are a CONNECTOR. You forge deep relationships beyond networking or teamwork. You will find ways to avoid confrontation by employing skillful collaboration.
- You are a TEAM PLAYER. Your focus is on the relationships within the team. You are optimistic, energetic and feel energized when working with others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply