This position would assist and facilitate with the Insights & Campaign team on interpreting the customer insights for formulating CRM strategies across three business units – Watsons, PARKnSHOP and Fortress. To further maximize the consumer lifetime value thru utilizing data mining and analytics to deliver higher ROI and identifying key CRM drivers and loyalty throughout the entire lifecycle for O+O (online and offline).
A typical day in this Role:
- To monitor and analyze member database from sales trend, purchase behavior, spending patterns to pre/post-campaign for customer relationship management planning
- To provide CRM insights and action plans thru data-mining in order to achieve business KPIs and develop sustaining customer database
- To perform in-depth customer and campaign analysis so that actionable recommendations can be made and generated to improve future campaigns
- To take ownership in customer segmentation and targeting and involve in big data analytics and predictive modelling in order to drive for various programmes for maximizing revenue and long-term customers’ loyalty
- Formulate, develop and implement CRM strategies in collaboration with Customer Team, Trading Team, eCom Team and Partnership with the use of effective CRM analytics
- Monitor and stay on top of market trends and make actionable recommendations to stakeholders
What we look for:
- Bachelor in Business, Statistic, Economics, Mathematics or related disciplines
- +2 years loyalty/marketing analysis experience, preferably in Retail and FMCG industry
- Strong analytical skills with business and numerical sense
- Good understanding in latest CRM development
- Proactive, outgoing, passion on data analytics and strive for excellence
- Presentable with open-minded, and good time management
- A good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office with knowledge of SQL/ Adobe/ Siebel/ SAP CRM will be an advantage
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a COMMANDER. You take the initiative and tend to start discussions and move groups into new areas of exploration, towards the goal.
- You are a DETAILER. You deliberate fully before making decisions and will need to see all the facts before reaching a conclusion. You follow up rigorously.
- You are a LISTENER. You observe and pay close attention to what’s being said, and you can often sense unspoken emotions and reactions. You are sensitive to others.
- You are a COLLABORATOR. You explore outside resources and develop contacts that may be helpful to the team. You are high energy and outgoing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply