This position will be responsible to lead
interpreting the customer insights for formulating CRM strategies of MoneyBack
and utilizing analytics to deliver higher ROI, and identify key CRM drivers and loyalty
throughout the entire lifecycle to maximize the consumer lifetime value.
A typical day in this Role:
- Lead and drive new initiatives thru analyzing member database such as sales trend, purchase behavior, spending patterns, pre and post campaign review for business planning
- Formulate and implement effective and personalized CRM strategies in collaboration with GIT and Business Units to achieve the desired business growth across MoneyBack
- Conduct data extraction and analysis with CRM insight and action plans to achieve larger business goals and develop sustaining customer database
- Take ownership in customer targeting and segmentation for campaigns for more personalization, higher relevance and loyalty to our members
- Proactively perform in-depth and campaign evaluation to improve ongoing promotion
- Monitor and stay on top of market trends and make recommendations to the team
What we look for:
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Marketing, Statistic or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years solid experience in CRM, preferable experience in Retail or FMCG industry
- Strong analytical skills with business and numerical sense. Confident on SQL is preferred, Tableau / Adobe Campaigns knowledge is definitely a plus
- Good presentation and storytelling in a clear and compelling way
- Strong marketing sense and good understanding in latest development in CRM
- A good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant CRM Analytics Manager
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a COMMANDER. You take the initiative and tend to start discussions and move groups into new areas of exploration, towards the goal.
- You are a DETAILER. You deliberate fully before making decisions and will need to see all the facts before reaching a conclusion. You follow up rigorously.
- You are a LISTENER. You observe and pay close attention to what’s being said, and you can often sense unspoken emotions and reactions. You are sensitive to others.
- You are a COLLABORATOR. You explore outside resources and develop contacts that may be helpful to the team. You are high energy and outgoing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply