The job holder will support the
Compensation & Benefits function and ensure compliance with the relevant
legislation and Company's policies.
A typical day in this Role:
- Responsible for C&B operation, including but not limited to payroll, retirement plan and other benefits administration.
- Administer employees records, and compile HR reports and analysis.
- Assist in HRIS enhancement and HR processes improvement.
- Participate in compensation review and market survey.
in ad hoc projects as assigned.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a Problem Solver - You make decisions based on evidence-based opinions. When you do something new, you seek to understand as much as possible and don’t jump in but conduct your due diligence and plan for moving forward.
- You are an Inquirer - You love to explore and are deeply inquisitive and experimental. You often ask “Why?” and quickly look for patterns to move forward with solutions. You tend to be less traditional and more willing to try new things.
- You are a Team Player - You are a natural team player, one for all, all for one. Your focus is on the relationships within the team. You are optimistic, energetic and feel energized when working with others.
- You are a Detailer - You like to dig into the details,
and you excel at minimizing risk. You deliberate fully before making
decisions and will need to see all the facts before reaching a conclusion. You follow up rigorously.
Success will depend on:
- Degree holder in business related discipline
- Knowledge of Hong Kong employment related ordinances and legislations is preferred.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong analytical and numerical sense, detail-minded.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply