As a Full Stack Marketing Intern, you will be supporting in our New Brand (上倉胃子). Including both digital marketing and business development team in ad-hoc research, assist in developing social strategies and upcoming Online + Offline projects.
A typical day in this Role:
- Collaborate with the team on sourcing plan to enlarge the sales and product scope
- Identify new supplier, tracking on the market trends and new opportunities
- Researches on the marketing information; including market trends, pricing schedules, competitor offerings, product specifications, and demographic data.
- Works with creative teams to come up with branding ideas
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are creative, outgoing & sociable candidate
- You feel happy to interact with different supplier
- You passionate in O2O experience and product sourcing
What we look for:
- Fluent in English, Traditional Chinese
- Passionate for technology, eCommerce and lifestyle brands and with creative mindset
- Willing to learn and with good communication skills
Interested parties please e-mail your full resume in WORD FORMAT with expected salary to our company email (shown in our Company Profile).
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply